Terms & Conditions...
At any time after a client successfully completes both our residential inpatient and outpatient aftercare treatment programs, and in the event of a life threatening situation due to a substance abuse related relapse; we will provide qualified individuals with additional treatment at one of our facilities (based on the assessed level of care) at no additional cost.
- To redeem your Lifetime Guarantee you must have all previous outstanding balances paid in full. You must then contact one of Deer Hollow Recovery Center’s authorized admissions coordinator.
- If there are no current vacancies available at the time of readmission; according to its sole discretion, Deer Hollow Recovery Center may postpone the intake to a later date until there is availability in one of its corporate-owned facilities.
- When readmitted under the Lifetime Guarantee, any issues of noncompliance or premature departure against medical and/or clinical best advice will result in the forfeiture of any remaining balance of days and/or future availability to return at a later date.
- This Lifetime Guarantee is non-transferable; and each treatment episode must always result in a successful completion or may be revoked indefinitely based on a client’s negative behaviors.
- Deer Hollow Recovery Center will not cover the client’s personal travel expenditures to and from any corporate-owned treatment facility, apart from transporting the client to and from the nearest airport, bus or train station, etc. which is closest to a Deer Hollow Recovery Center facility.
- You are financially responsible for any obligations related to your medical and personal needs.
- The Lifetime Guarantee is only valid under the current ownership of Deer Hollow Recovery Center. If a change of control or ownership is executed or a corporate dissolution occurs, the Lifetime Guarantee may or will expire immediately.
- Deer Hollow Recovery Center may at its sole discretion update these terms and conditions randomly and without notice.
- If a client is eligible for our Lifetime Guarantee and is covered by a billable health insurance company at the time of readmission, then their insurance provider will be billed for services rendered.
- A list of specific behaviors and assignments required for a Lifetime Guarantee (with accompanying clinical signatures when each milestone is successfully accomplished) will be provided to ensure program integrity and client rights.
If you are interested in learning more about our awesome lifetime guarantee or our overall program, please do not hesitate to make immediate contact with us. We would be happy to answer anything you are curious about as well as to schedule a private tour of the facility grounds.
Give Deer Hollow a call to see if our PTSD and Trauma Based Addiction Recovery program is right for you? 801-783-4783